BSSC Steno Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Apply Online 326 Stenographer Bihar Staff Selection Commission Jobs, Bihar Staff Selection Commission has recently delivered latest notification for the post of Stenographer at government sector. Total 326 vacancies appointed by the Bihar SSC Notification 2016 – 2017. In order to apply for BSSC Steno Vacancies appellants must passed in the 12th class along with knowledge of Stenography. Aspirants age limitations in between 18 to 37 years and upper age relaxation will be applicable for SC,ST (reserved) category aspirants as per the norms of Bihar Staff Selection Commission Notification.
Selection will based on the Written Examination and other sessions coordinated by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Registered appellants need to approach Latest Bihar SSC Steno Notification 2016- 2017 for knowing application fee details. Shortlisted one can get Rs.5200-20200 along with GP Rs.2400 per month for the post of Stenographer. Registered competitors need to enter in to the www.bssc.bih.nic.in site and click on online link. Fill the form and submit on before 9th November 2016. This online application form available from today (4th October 2016). Further more information about Latest BSSC Steno Recruitment 2016- 2017 notification Stenographer posts appellants must approach association site.
BSSC Steno Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Online Application Form
Name of The Post: Stenographer
Total Vacancies: 326
Online Application Commencement from: 4th October 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 9th November 2016
Bihar SSC Steno Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Soon
Pay Scale: Shortlisted candidates can get Rs.5200-20200 along with GP Rs.2400/- per month or the post of Stenographer.
BSSC Steno Vacancies 2016 -17 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Job fighters must have passed Intermediate from authorized Board/Institute and knowledge of Stenography and Typing in Computer for registering Bihar SSC Steno Posts.
- For General category aspirants: 18-37 years
- For OBC aspirants : 18-40 years
- For General Female aspirants : 18-42 years
- For SC/ST aspirants : 18-42 years
Selection Procedure: written test and other regulated by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission.
Application Fee: Appellants need to pay application fees as
- Rs.750/- for General Candidates
- OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/St Candidates
How to apply Latest BSSC Steno Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Appellants first Go to the official web page @ www.bssc.bih.nic.in
- Choose the Bihar SSC Steno notification and read it clearly
- Then hit on the online Registration Form
- Fill the requisite data with correct details
- Upload Photo, signature and certificates
- Pay the registration fee (if applicable)
- Now hit on the Submit Button
- Your filled form will be accepted successfully
- Take a hard copy of it for further reference