Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification 2016 Apply 152 Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon Posts. Calcutta High Court delivered an employment notification for applying 152 vacancies at government location. Competitors are who are seeking for Latest West Bengal Govt Jobs 2016. Only the suitable and talented contenders can register for Calcutta High Court Jobs. Job fighters are suggested to approach organization main site for registering Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification Jobs on before final date. Applicants need to register Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon Posts through online application process. Job seekers are need to qualify the Madhyamik or its identical qualification for registering these positions.
Kolkatta High Court Stenographer LDC Recruitment 2016 candidates age limit minimum 28 years and maximum 40 years, upper age relaxation period will be available in its official notification. Aspirants will be finalized based on the Written Examination, Typing Test, Personality Test and Interview process for the post of Stenographer Lower Division Clerk Peon organized by Calcutta High Court. Selected contenders will be receiving attractive salary from authorized organization. For gathering total details regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 competitors refer official notification or calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification 2016
Name of The Post:
- Stenographer Grade III – 13 Vacancies
- Bengali Stenographer Grade III – 01 Vacancy
- Lower Division Clerk – 92 Vacancies
- Peon – 42 Vacancies
- Farash – 02 Vacancies
- Day Guard – 01 Vacancy
- Mali ( Gardener ) – 01 Vacancy
Total Vacancies: 152
Online Application Commencement from: 14th July 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 12th August 2016
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Available Soon
- For Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C) Post : 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- For Bengali Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C) Post : 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-
- For Lower Division Clerk Post : 5400 – 25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-
- For Peon Post : 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- For Farash Post : 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- For Day Guard Post : 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
- For Mali (Gardener) Post : 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For Stenographer Grade III & Lower Division Clerk Posts : Candidates have to pass Matriculation or its identical exam from recognized board.
- For Peon, Farash & Day Guard Posts : Candidates have to pass 8th class with Certificate from authorized School or Institution.
- For Mali (Gardener) Posts : Aspirants must have the ability to read and Write in Bengali.
Age Limit: As on 1st January 2016
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
Selection Procedure: Typing Test, Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Rs. 300/- for General /OBC Candidates and Rs.150/- for SC ST Candidates (for the post of Group “C”)
- Rs. 200/- for General /OBC Candidates and Rs.100/- for SC ST Candidates (for the post of Group “D”)
How to apply Latest Calcutta High Court Jobs & Online Application Process
- Applicants need to approach official website calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Search on Online application form link.
- Enter aspirants complete data for applying.
- After submission of application process.
- Applicants Download and take a print out of application form.
- Then pay the fee on before final date.