Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017-2016 Apply Online Karnataka Bank Clerk Jobs, Karnataka Bank Limited has issued an employment notification for the post of Clerk at government location. Bank is going to recruit the searching and talented aspirants at Karnataka Bank Limited. According to this Karnataka Bank Notification 2017 appellants must possess mentioned education qualifications as Graduation in mentioned subjects. As per Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Jobs postulates minimum age measure as 18 years and maximum age measure as 26 years. And SC ST category will get advantage as upper age relaxation.
In order to register for Karnataka Bank Clerk posts appellants compulsory face organization mentioned phases. Total selection phases are two, there are online examination and interview. These stages coordinated by the Karnataka Bank Limited. All the registered appellants need to pay the online application fees as Rs.500 for reserved (SC ST) category aspirants and Rs.600 for all other category aspirants. Selected appellants in Karnataka Bank Clerk post can get best salary as Rs.23,500. Furthermore information concerning Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification 2017 job hunters refer organization site.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017-2016
Name of The Post: Clerk
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
Online Application Commencement from: 1st December 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 21st December 2016
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Shortly
Finalized appellants will get good salary as Rs.23,500/- per month as per the norms of Karnataka Bank Limited.
Karnataka Bank Vacancies 2016 -17 Eligibility Criteria
Appellants must possess Graduation in various subjects such as Arts, Commerce, Science, Computer Application, Business Administration, Business Management along with 50 percentage of marks from approved board or university. And must able to speak in Hindi and English language.
- Minimum age range as 18 years.
- Maximum age range as 26 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be suitable for SC ST PWD category aspirants.
- Online Examination
Above mentioned phases coordinated by the Karnataka Bank Limited on scheduled dates at pre mentioned dates.
- Reserved category aspirants need to pay registration fees as Rs.500/-
- All other category aspirants need to pay registration fees as Rs.600/-
How to apply Latest Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Aspirants first enter in to the Karnataka Bank site that is www.karnatakabank.com.
- Then find the Karnataka Bank Clek Notification link.
- Read the requirements (education qualification, age boundaries).
- Then start your filled process by pressing on Karnataka Bank Online Application Form lnik.
- After that upload the latest passprt size photo, qualification details.
- Next press on submit button.
- At last save and download the filled application form for further usage.