Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18, Online Application Form, Apply Last Date, Recently The Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED) has dispatched an Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship Notification. Candidates those who have minimum qualification of marks they need to utilize this Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 Notification. Candidates those who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, UG (BCA, BBA, B.A) & PG (MCA, MBA, M.A) can register through online for Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship Form 2017-18 at www.rajpms.nic.in.
Necessary candidates will be given the massive amount of money to pursue their education. Shortly Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship Online Application Form available at official site that is www.rajpms.nic.in. Students must approach the department official site before registering the notification. Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship Online Application Form shortly activated at main site. So candidates must touch with site regularly. Furthermore information concerning Rajasthan Scholarship 2017-18 Application Form candidates refer main site.
Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18
Name Of The Department : Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED)
Online Application Commencement from: Updated Soon
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: Will be available soon
Rajasthan Scholarship Form 2016 -17 Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18 Notification aspirants (OBC, SC, ST) must have 9th class, Matriculation (10th), Intermediate (11th, 12th), Degree, (BSC, BA, B.Com, etc), Master Degree (MBA, M.Com, etc) and Doctoral Degree in any subject or department from any certified board or university. And minimum 60 percentage of marks. Complete info regarding qualification check the official webpage.
Candidates minimum, maximum and upper age relaxation details available at organization official site.
Required Certificates for Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2017-18:
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- SSC (10th class) Marks sheet.
- Puruning College Fees receipts.
- Passbook of Personnel bank account.
- Residence Certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
How to apply Latest Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Initially log on to the official web site i.e., www.rajpms.nic.in.
- Then enter in to the New Registration option.
- Fill; the mentioned details and obtain Login ID and Password.
- Login ID and Password must be saved for further usage.
- Candidate must now enter with login details like Registration ID and pass word.
- Then Press the Online Application Form tab.
- And the form with mentioned details.
- Then you must upload required certificates along with your photo.
- Examine all the data then click on submit button.
- After that sanctioned document displayed on yuor device’s screen.
- At last take a hard copy of it for future usage.