TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Pattern 2016 Download Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Previous Model Question Papers PDF. Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Assistant Surgeon Exam is going to held on upcoming days at through out state. All the job fighters who have finished their online application method and now seeking for TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016. As early as possible board will be revealing exam date and time at association site. All the registered contenders need to download the TNMRB Asst Surgeon exam syllabus and Pattern from www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Here additionally we are placed previous year papers and Model/Sample papers.
Registered appellants need to know clear data about TNMRB Asst Surgeon syllabus pattern. Competitors TNMRB Asst Surgeon exam based on the different subjects and it subsists of multiple questions. Job hunters refer organization web site you may get old papers and model question papers, these all papers available in TNMRB and these papers are very useful for the appellants at the time of preparation for the exam. Where the syllabus contains the General Science and other. Job seekers are advised to follow TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Exam Pattern 2016 ans previous papers while preparing. For collecting complete information about Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus Pattern 2016 appellants approach official main web page.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Pattern 2016
Organization: Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Total Vacancies: Various
Name of The Vacancies : Assiatant Surgeon
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Date: Updated Soon
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016 clearly mentioned in its www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2016 & Details in English PDF
For Human Anatomy:
- Applied anatomy including blood and nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, and their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central and peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross and clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways and lesions of cutaneous sensations.
For Human Physiology:
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture and muscle tone.
- Organfunction tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
- Inflammation and repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of l Meningococcus.
Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
- Mechanism of action & side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
For Forensic Medicine and Toxicology:
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
For General Medicine:
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis and principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology:
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
For General Surgery:
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis and principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning:
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
For Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine):
- Components and Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs and Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management and administration:
- Programme Implementation and Evaluation.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Previous Question Model Papers Download PDF
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Previous Year Question Papers available at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Recruitment Selection Procedure & Steps
TNMRB is going to organize various selection levels there are Written Test and Interview.