Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply Online 134 Enrolled Followers Vacancies. The Govt of Tripura has opened notification for the openings in enrolled followers such as water carrier, mashalachi, barbar etc. The overall vacancies distributed to this current Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 is134 vacancies. These one hundred thirty four vacancies are shared to five different vacancies. Check the notification for the information of the vacancies given for the individual post. Eligible seekers have to attend Tripura Police recruitment notification rally at the given centers on the specified dates with carrying application form. Applications invited from the active & talented individuals for Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 – 17. Check all the education qualification & other details needed by the Tripura Police Recruitment 2016. The Minimum age limit ought to be 18 years & the applicants with an age up to 21 years.
The job hunters who are applying for Tripura Police enrolled follower jobs ought to have passed 8th standard. To apply for these posts along with education qualifications the candidates have to meet the physical requirement. The process of the physical standard & other requirements required to apply Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 & clearly mentioned in the notification. The recruitment of these Tripura Police vacancies is entirely on the temporary basis. The candidates ought to also possess experience in the related field of that vacancies, all jobs require experienced individuals. chosen applicants for any of the below jobs will be appointed at respective centers which are stated in the Tripura Police notification 2016.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 – 17 Apply Online
Name of The Post:
- Under Office of the Commandant 11th BN TSR( IR VII): 372 Posts
- Under Office of the Commandant 6th BN TSR( IR II): 134 Posts
- Water Carrier: 50 vacancies
- Mashalchi : 60 vacancies
- Barbar: 04 vacancies
- Sweeper and Cleaning Assistant :10 vacancies
- Washer Man: 10 vacancies
Total Vacancies: 134 Vacancies
Application Commencement from:
- For Lansdowne post District Police Line, Puri garhwal, Uttarakhand 23th of October 2016 to 25th of October 2016
- For Ranchi post District Police Line, ranchi, jharkhand 30th of October 2016 to 01st of November 2016
- For Vizag post District Police Line, vizag, Andhra pradesh 06th of November 2016 to 08th of November 2016
- For Siliguri post District Police Line, Siliguri, west bengal 13th of November 2016 to 15th of November 2016
Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updated Soon
Pay Scale: Chosen applicants receive Rs.4530/- to Rs.13000/- with GPof Rs.1400/- is the pay scale given who got qualified in all the selection process & their name is placed out in the final allotment list
Tripura Police Vacancies 2016 -17 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants need to posses minimum 8th pass. Should be able to read & write a simple passage in their mother tongue ought to have Proficiency in works for which they are to be engaged. Aspirants ought to also get qualified in the writing tests conducted by the inspector general.
Age Limit: The Minimum age limit ought to be 18 years & the applicants with an age up to 21 years for this Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 – 17. To apply for Tripura Police Enrolled Followers Notification Recruitment 2016 Ex servicemen/central police organization personnel there is an age relaxation till 40 years.
Selection Procedure: May be
Events Efficiency Marks
800 Meters Run to be completed within 04 minutes 10
Long Jump Minimum 10ft 10
High Jump Minimum 03ft 10
Chin Up Minimum 06 times with command
- Must have an minimum height of 162.50 & Chest 75cms un-expanded, 80 cms when expanded.
- The applicants ought to not have Knoch-Knee, Flat foot, Varicose Vein or Squint Eye & should have high color vision
Application Fee: According to Tripura Police Recruitment 2016 applicants should not pay any application / examination fees
How to apply Latest Tripura Police Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Applicants requested to lgon Tripura Police official web page @ tripurapolice.gov.in
- Search and hit on official notification link
- Read Advt clearly before applying application procedure
- Follow the steps specified in advt for applying
- Attach all necessary documents to application form with photo if needed
- Check information provided for submitting application form
- Take print out after completion of application process