UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online. Union Public Service Commission has published a notification for recruitment of 257 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer vacancies. Applications are invited from eligible and intended job fighters for filling Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer posts. According to these UPSC Enforcement Officer Notification 2016 the job hunters need to possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject or equivalent from recognized university/college and for more details visit official notification file. The job hunters age limit should be below 30 years As On 01.03.2016. Relaxations in upper age limit For OBC 3 Years, For SC/ST Candidates 5 Years. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. For more details about this recruitment candidates log on to official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
All those interested candidates may apply online mode through main website of UPSC. The online application form will be open from 3rd June to 23rd June 2016. Candidates selection process will be based on their performance in Recruitment Test & Interview conducted by UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016. Jon fighters who are selected in Latest UPSC Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer jobs will get pay scale is Rs.9300-34800/- plus ( PB) plus Rs.46,00/- (Grade Pay). Job hunters has to pay application fee is Rs. 25 for General/OBC Candidates and no fee for All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PH/Women). Candidates are required to pay application fee through online or credit card or debit card. Further details like UPSC Accounts Officer Syllabus, UPSC Accounts Officer Exam Pattern, Admit Card/hall ticket/call letter, answer key, results etc will update soon on our site.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Name of The Post: Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer
Total Posts: 257
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- plus ( PB) plus Rs.46,00/- (Grade Pay)
Location: Tamilnadu, All Over India
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject or equivalent from recognized university/college are eligible to apply for this UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016.
Candidates age should not be more than 30 years, age relaxation will applicable for reserved category as per govt rules and regulations.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Pen & Paper based Recruitment Test & Interview.
Syllabus of the Recruitment Test :
- The syllabus of the Test will broadly comprise the following topics :-
- General English- To evaluate candidate’s understanding of English language & workman – like use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
How to apply Latest UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs & Online Application Process
- Candidates first log on to official website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go to Notification section and Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Advt. file and read it clearly
- Click Online Application and Fill manadatory details as given
- Deposit application fee as mentioned
- Upload Recent Passport Photo and Signature in given size
- Then click on Submit before last date
- Online Application Commencement from: 3rd June 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 23rd June 2016
- UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Update Soon