UPSC NDA 2016 Notification Online Application Form UPSC NDA 2 Exam Date Apply Online, The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) are conducted the National Defence Academy & academy NDA (II) 2016 examination on eighteenth Sep 2016, For which, UPSC has discharged the notification to organize recruitment to fill 375 Positions for Defence and academy posts. Thus competitors United Nations agency have an interest and about to participate within the examination are knowing that they need to fill the UPSC NDA Application Form 2016, NA NDA II 2016 through on line Mode from the organization web site www.upsconline.nic.in and submit on or before 15th July 2016.
UPSC NDA 2016 Notification Online Application Form, Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the NDA & NA I examination on eighteenth Sep 2016 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air force wings of the NDA for the 320 defence vacancies for national Defence Academy and 55 positions for academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme). Magnitude numbers of contenders are about to try the communication to urge qualified and acquire elite candidates are getting ready for preparing and searching for the commencement of online form filling session. We tend to are notifying them that be prepared the method are begin from 18th June to 15th July 2016 on the official web site.
UPSC NDA 2016 Notification Online Application Form
Name of The Post:
I. National Defence Academy: 320
- Indian Army: 208 Positions
- Indian Navy: 42 Positions
- Indian Air force: 70 Positions
II. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry): 55
Total Posts: 375 posts
The aspirants who get screened in the execution procedure rounds held by the staff selection commitee are going to get a solidated Pay scale as mentioned in the organization notification.
UPSC NDA Notification 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have completed their intermediate with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a government recognized board. Pursuing in Intermediate candidates are also applicable to apply for NDA.
As on 01st January 2016 age of candidates should between 16 1/2 to 19 years but not exceed to 19 years.
The execution process will be carried out on the basis of aspirants performance in subsequent rounds
Psychological Aptitude Test,
Intelligence & Personality Test
The aspirants who are interested in applying the above notification has to pay an amount of Rs.100/- for General and OBC Candidates. Rs.55/- has to be paid by ST/SC Candidates.
How to apply Latest UPSC NDA Jobs & Online Application Process
- The first official visit website @ upsconline.nic.in.
- Find tab, and then open the link set.
- Enter the data requisite in the application online.
- Upload a photo and signature image transfer.
- Check out the complete details and press Submit.
- It creates a patent application in the latter system.
- Download and take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Online Application Commencement from: 18th June 2016.
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 15th July 2016.
- UPSC NDA Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: 18th September 2016.