UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016 Union Public Service Commission 23 Dental Surgeon Posts Apply Online. Here it is really very helpful and interesting update for the work fighters who are seeking for Latest UPSC Jobs 2016. UPSC wants to fill the 23 Dental Surgeon Jobs. Intention of this notification is to fill theses vacant positions with suitable applicants and as a part this dispatched UPSC Dental Surgeon notification. As per UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016 aspirants need to possess Degree in respective discipline from any recognized Institution / Board and must registered with a Dental Council. To Apply for UPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs 2016, Method of application is online and final date for submit the application form is 11th August 2016.
In order to register for UPSC Dental Surgeon Notification 2016, competitors need to pay application fee of Rs.25/- for all category candidates except SC ST PH Women candidates which can be paid through Bank. Work hunters who are willing to work with Union Public Service Commission can use this Opportunity. Recruitment board association will choose the talented candidates by consider their performance in the execution rounds of written exam and Interview. Process for submit UPSC Dental Surgeon Application Form 2016 had explained clearly below along with direct link. Selected competitors for UPSC 23 Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016 will receive best pay band and all other additional benefits as per to association norms. Visit this blog post to get complete data or refer UPSC official page.
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2016
Name of The Post: Dental Surgeon
Total Vacancies: 23
- Dental Surgeon: 10 posts
- Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon: 13 posts
Online Application Commencement from: Available
Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 11th August 2016
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Available Shortly
Pay Scale: Aspirants shortlisted for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 will get consolidated salary and all other additional benefits as per UPSC norms.
UPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Competitors must have completed Degree / Graduation in any respective discipline from any recognized Institution / Board and must registered with a Dental Council.
Candidates age as maximum 35 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST candidates 05 years and for OBC candidates 03 years .
Union Public Service Commission will select the capable aspirants by consider their performance in the selection levels of written exam and Interview. You must download UPSC Dental Surgeon Call Letter 2016 from official page before attend the selection.
To Apply for UPSC Dental Surgeon Notification 2016, competitors need to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.25 for General and no fee for SC, ST PH categories through SBI bank.
How to apply Latest UPSC Dental Surgeon Jobs & Online Application Process
- Aspirants first log in to UPSC official portal www.upsc.gov.in
- Then press on the Careers tab and download UPSC Dental Surgeon Advertisement with the help of link available there
- Download the notification, go through it carefully to get the qualification and age information
- Capable can are suggested to open online mode of application
- Then fill the form with aspirants personal, professional details as per guidelines
- Upload mentioned document copies is prescribed format
- Then pay the non refundable registration fee as per category and position
- Press in Submit button for finished your application process on or before final date
- After final date no filled application form will be entertained