UPSC Statistical Investigator Jobs 2016 Union Public Service Commission Officer Recruitment 2016, Online Recruitment Application are invited form the eligible candidates to various positions that are available in the organization. There are about 44 jobs in the organization. Under different categories these posts are divided which are inturn divided as per the vacancies available in the different categories of the state. To apply for this jobs the candidates should have all the qualifications and age limits along with the experiences concerned. Qualifications like 10+2, M.Sc., Unani Medicine from an reputed organization of the state should be there. The Experiences concerned should be possess to apply for UPSC Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2016.
UPSC Statistical Investigator Notification 2016 UPSC Statistical Investigator Notification 2016 indicates that the pay scales for the selected candidate will be of Rs. 9,300-34,800 (PB-2) + Rs. 4,600 (Grade Pay) (T.E. Rs. 31,275/- Approx.) + TA and HRA as admissible. The selection procedure includes Personal interview to which the dates will be revealed soon. Only the applicants who are called for the interview should attend along with all the certificates and also the printed copy of the application form. The marks to be obtained by the candidates as per the category to get selected for jobs will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks. UPSC Statistical investigator Application Form 2016 should be submitted through Online Application Form only which will be available between 25/06/2016 and 14/07/2016. For more information read the details provided below.
UPSC Statistical Investigator Jobs 2016 Application Form
Name of The Post:
- Junior Scientific Officer : 06 Posts
- Medical Officers/Research Officer : 04 Posts
- Gliding Instructor : 01 Post
- Scientist : 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer : 01 Post
- Senior Photographic Officers : 02 Posts
- Statistical Investigators 17 Posts
- Joint Secretary and Legal Advisor : 03 Posts
- Senior Mining Geologist : 02 Posts
- Assistant Mining Geologist : 01 Post
- Veterinary Officers : 05 Posts
Total Posts: 44
Pay Scale: As per the norms of the organization the pay scale for each and every post will be differed, so the candidates need to refer the notification for complete information.
Location: All India
UPSC Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: 10+2 with physics and Mathematics, M.Sc. in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology or Mycology, Unani Medicine from a Recognized University/ Statutory State Board/Council/Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent, Ph. D in any discipline mentioned in essential qualifications and concerned experiences
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limits should be matched as per the details provided in the organization. There will be age limit relaxations for reserved candidates.
Selection Procedure: If the candidates have applied they will be called for the written examination and if selected her they will be called for personal interview for final selection.
Application Fee: As per the details provided in the notification the aspirants willing to do this jobs need to pay the application fee. This fee might be varied as per the category of the candidates. Rs. 25/- should be remitted in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card for General and OBC candidates, No fee for Reserved candidates
How to apply Latest UPSC Statistical Investigator Jobs & Online Application Process
- Go to the Official site of the Union public Service Commission.
- Then Go to the Recruitment and Advertisement Section.
- Now Open the Link of the UPSC Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2016.
- Then read the UPSC Statistical Investigator officer Notification 2016.
- If eligible the candidates need to open the online application form.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Then Check the details provided are correct,
- Finally submit the Application Form before the last date.
- Take hard Copy for future information.
- Online Application Commencement from: 25/06/2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 14th/07/2016
- UPSC Statistical Investigator Officer Recruitment 2016 Exam Date: Updates Soon.